Miniature Garden In A Mug
Tailored for beginners, this three-hour fresh flowers workshop will take you through the fundamentals of choosing complementary flowers and foliage, floral foam preparation, followed by a demonstration of conditioning and arranging techniques.
You will then get the opportunity to pick your favourite blooms from a floral bar filled with gorgeous seasonal flowers (delicate blooms! fluffy plumes! colourful berries! textural pods!) and foliage, before arranging them beautifully in a white enamel mug.
Held at The Bloom Room’s lovely, light-filled space, our floral workshops are usually casual, creative affairs. Light refreshments (Nonya kueh-kuehs!) and locally-inspired tea from Ette Tea will be provided so that you can nibble as you craft.
Workshop size is kept small and intimate (6-8 pax) so that you get the most out of the session. You will leave the workshop with a profound appreciation of flowers, and a deeper understanding of the creative process behind every table centerpiece.
- Introduction of The Bloom Room’s floral and stylistic philosophy and the workshop theme
- Demonstration of conditioning and arranging techniques
- Hands-on crafting session, with individual instruction
- Photo session at the back alleys of the Joo Chiat’s historic and colourful shophouses
Cost of workshop includes fresh seasonal blooms, usage of tools, conditioning tips, technique demonstration and individual instruction to create your very own take-home hand-tied bouquet.
Tools will be provided. Bring writing materials, a camera and your creativity!
- No prior flower knowledge or experience required.
- Strictly no refund or exchange of classes, products & services after confirmation.
- Minimum sign-up of 4 pax for class to start a class. Please gather your friends and email email@example.com to set a workshop date and time.