Vintage Bowl Arrangement Workshop
Perfect for beginners, this fresh flowers workshop takes you through the fundamentals of choosing complementary flowers and foliage, floral foam treatment before guiding you to create your very own unexpected centerpiece in a unique vintage enamel bowl!
Held at our lovely, light-filled space, our floral workshops are usually casual, creative affairs. Chilled tea by local teamaker Ette Tea will be provided for you to sip as you craft.
The floral workshops are kept small and intimate (min 4 to max 8) so that you get the most out of your class.
- Introduction of The Bloom Room's floral and stylistic philosophy and the theme of the class
- Participant's hands-on crafting session, and individual guidance
- Photo session
Cost of class includes fresh seasonal blooms, usage of tools, conditioning tips, technique demonstration and individual guidance to create your very own take-home bouquet.
Tools will be provided. Bring your creativity!
- No prior flower knowledge or experience required.
- Strictly no refund or exchange of classes, products & services after confirmation.
- Minimum sign-up of 4 pax for class to start a class. Please gather your friends and email firstname.lastname@example.org to set a workshop date and time.