As you prepare to send sympathy flowers, it can be challenging to find the right words to convey your condolences.
Here are some examples:
Keeping it simple:
We recommend keeping it simple, as it is often a safer approach most suited for recipients who are not close to you, such as colleagues and business contacts.
- With Deepest Sympathy
- With Deepest Condolences
- With Heartfelt Condolences
- In Loving Memory of [Name of the deceased]
- So Sorry For Your Loss
- Sharing in Your Sorrow
- Heartfelt Sympathy
Appropriate for the passing of elderly parents/grandparents:
- 含笑西方 （suitable for ladies)
- 百世流芳 (suitable for ladies)
- 音容宛在 (suitable for ladies)
- 芳名不朽 (suitable for ladies)
If you prefer a longer, more heartfelt message to adequately convey your feelings of grief, you can consider these options:
- Thinking of you and your family, at this time of loss.
- You are in our thoughts and prayers.
- Our hearts and thoughts are with you as you mourn.
- Please accept our deepest condolences.
- Words cannot even begin to express our sorrow.
- My heart goes out to you and your family at this difficult time.
- May peace and comfort find you at this difficult time.
- May the memories of [Name of the deceased] help you to find peace and comfort.
Please do remember to include a To and From in your card message, as the family of the deceased will collect these condolence cards in order to thank those who sent flowers.