Frequently Asked Questions
What would you recommend this Mother's Day?
We would recommend the following designs:
- Mother's Day Bundle Deals - These features some of our bestselling gifts and gorgeous flowers, put together in an aesthetically pleasing way, and with prices kept affordable! Choose from 4 different sets on the first page of the collection!
- Bird's Nest & Blossoms: Our exclusive tie-up with @thepurest.co - this gift set features 1 X The Purest Co Mini Treats and 1 X The Bloom Room Bouquet
- Take A Walk With Me, Mummy: Our new garden-esque design in this lovely wicker basket is sure to delight any nature-lovin' mum.
- Listen To Your Mama: This pink ceramic vase contrasts nicely with the fuchsia carnations, making it a great choice for mums who love having pops of colours in the house!
When are the delivery dates?
Mother's Day designs are only available on the following dates:
- 5 May (Thursday)
- 6 May (Friday)
- 7 May (Saturday)
- 8 May (Sunday)
When you are at the checkout page, you will be able to select your preferred dates on a calendar.
Why is there only 1 timeslot of 9am-6pm?
As Mother's Day is our peak period, we can only accommodate deliveries between 9am-6pm.
Can I request for a specific delivery timing?
We can state your instructions on the Delivery Order so that our driver can take special note. But while we always try our best to accommodate such requests, I'm afraid that there's no guarantee due to our high volume of deliveries during our peak Mother's Day period.
Sometimes, our driver may also get held up by other deliveries before yours (Eg: one year, our driver was unfortunately given a wrong address, and held up for over an hour running around various hospital departments trying to locate just 1 recipient).
However, all deliveries will definitely be completed within the 9am-6pm timeslot.
What if this doesn't work for me?
If you feel that this may not work for you, you can consider:
1) Self-collection: Simply select "Self-collection" during checkout and choose your preferred self-collection date and timeslot.
2) Self-collection (via your own courier): Select "Self-collection" and choose your preferred self-collection date and timeslot. Then, arrange your own courier (like Lalamove or Grabexpress). Once it's been arranged, please update us on your Order Number + Courier Details at +65 8022 1402. We will pass the flowers to your courier!
3) Delivery (Leave At Doorstep): You may check the "Leave At Doorstep" box before checkout. This gives us permission to leave the flowers at the doorstep if no one is at the delivery address and we are unable to contact the recipient.
Our delivery drivers always try to put the flowers in a safe corner, away from sight and the elements. We will take a photo to prove that delivery was successfully done if this is the case. You may request for us to send the photo to you.
How much is delivery?
We offer complimentary islandwide delivery for all order above $80.00.
For orders below $80.00, delivery fee is chargeable from $15 per address. More details on delivery fees, surcharges and policies here.
How does your complimentary message card look like?
Our complimentary message card is a 9cm X 7cm flip card that looks like:
We will handwrite your message in this card, and would be able to fit no more than 35 words in it.
If you have a longer message, please choose an A5-size card.
May I include emojis?
As all our cards are handwritten, we're unable to include emojis in your message. Thank you for your understanding.
I’ve made an order but would like to make changes to the delivery date/ delivery timeslot / delivery address. How can I do that?
Please get in touch with us at WA +65 8022 1402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your Order Number for us to advise further.
May I drop by to make a walk-in purchase?
We’re an online florist, and only bring in fresh flowers upon order every morning. Unfortunately, this means that we do not have excess fresh flowers for walk-in purchases. Please put in your order online first – you can then choose to self-collect if you wish.
For faux flowers, dried and preserved flowers as well as gift options, please also put in your order online first to ensure stock availability before self-collecting.
I made an order online but did not receive an order confirmation via email.
Our order confirmation is sent automatically via email once the order has been submitted. Please first check your Spam folder. If it’s not in there, please double-check that you’ve keyed in the correct email address. If not, please Whatsapp +65 8022 1402 and we will resend the order confirmation to you.
I don’t want any invoice/receipt to be sent to the recipient, but I accidentally keyed in the recipient’s details under Billing details.
Not to worry – this is a common issue! Please be reassured that no invoice/receipt will be emailed/mailed to the recipient. Only a confirmation email will be sent out to the provided email address – so it is all good as long as this email address is yours!
I made an order and would like to request for a photo of the floral creation. Is that possible?
Yes, we’ll be happy to send you a photo! Please start a chat with us via Whatsapp at +65 8022 1402 and let us have your Order Number. We will then send a photo over for your reference.