Under The Bell Jar Workshop
Tailored for absolute beginners, this one-of-a-kind workshop takes you through the basics of creating a gorgeous dried and preserved arrangement in a beautiful bell jar.
Expect to work with a variety of dried flowers and foliage, as well as premium preserved hydrangeas in different colours to assemble your own take-home creation.
Held at The Bloom Room’s lovely, light-filled space, our floral workshops are usually casual, creative affairs. Locally-inspired tea from Ette Tea will be provided so that you can sip as you craft.
Workshop size is kept small and intimate (6-8 pax) so that you get the most out of the session. You will leave the workshop with a stronger understanding of working with dried and preserved flowers.
- Introduction of The Bloom Room’s floral and stylistic philosophy and the workshop theme
- Demonstration of conditioning and anchoring techniques
- Hands-on crafting session, with individual instruction
- Photo session
Cost of workshop includes dried blooms, usage of tools, conditioning tips, technique demonstration and individual instruction.
Floral tools will be provided. Bring your creativity, writing materials, and a camera!
- No prior flower knowledge or experience required.
- Strictly no refund or exchange of classes, products & services after confirmation.
- Minimum sign-up of 4 pax for class to start a class. Please gather your friends and email firstname.lastname@example.org to set a workshop date and time.