[June] Jar Flowers Workshop
Date: 24 June 2016 (Saturday)
Venue: 315 Joo Chiat Road #01-01 Singapore 427566
Perfect for beginners, our Jar Flowers Workshop will take you through the fundamentals of choosing complementary flowers and foliage and arranging techniques before creating your very own lovely and unexpected arrangement.
Held at The Bloom Room's lovely, light-filled heritage shophouse space, the floral workshops are kept small and intimate (min 4 to max 8) so that you get the most out of your class.
Participants will be treated to a floral bar, where they can choose to work with the blooms that they are drawn to.
***Both the Jar Flower and Hand-tied Bouquet Workshops will feature the same spiral technique. The difference is in the finishing you’ll learn — the former in a tastefully decorated mason jar, the latter, burlap wrapping with a ribbon of your choice.
- Introduction of The Bloom Room's floral and stylistic philosophy and the theme of the class
- Demonstration of the spiral technique
- Participant's hands-on crafting session, and individual guidance
- Photo session at the back alleys of Joo Chiat's historic and colourful shophouses
Cost of class includes fresh seasonal blooms, usage of tools, conditioning tips, technique demonstration and individual guidance to create your very own take-home arrangement.
Tools will be provided. Bring writing materials, a camera and your creativity!
[Please select "Self-collection" upon checkout.]
- No prior flower knowledge or experience required.
- Minimum sign-up of 4 pax for class to commence. Most of our classes will proceed. You will receive another confirmation email in the week of the class.
- If there are not enough sign-ups, the class will be rescheduled. Participants may then choose to attend the rescheduled class or receive a full refund.
- Please read our Workshop Policies before purchase.