[December] Traditional Wreath Workshop
Date: 22 December 2017 (Saturday)
Venue: 315 Joo Chiat Road #01-01 Singapore 427566
Perfect for beginners, our wreath-making class will take you through the fundamentals of creating a fresh festive wreath on a 12" floral foam tray that you can use as a table centerpiece.
Held at The Bloom Room's bright and comfortable heritage shophouse space, the floral workshops are kept small and intimateso that you get the most out of your class.
Participants will get to work with an allocated assortment of traditional festive flowers and foliage, such as berries, eustomas, pine needles and natural pine cones.
Mason Jar is included, candle not included (but you can buy them from Ikea!).
Wreaths will be able to last till Christmas, so you can do it up and display it for your Xmas Eve dinner! Yay!
- Introduction of The Bloom Room's floral and stylistic philosophy and the theme of the class
- Participant's hands-on crafting session, and individual guidance
- Photo-taking, review and pack-up
Cost of class includes fresh seasonal blooms, usage of tools, conditioning tips, technique demonstration and individual guidance to create your very own take-home arrangement.
Tools will be provided. Bring your creativity!
- No prior flower knowledge or experience required.
- Strictly no refund or exchange of classes, products & services after confirmation. Please read: https://www.bloomroom.sg/pages/workshop-policies
- Minimum sign-up of 4 pax for class to commence. You will receive another confirmation email in the week of the class.
- If there are not enough sign-ups, the class will be cancelled. Participants will then receive a full refund.