Go Away Virus Care Kit
These are unprecedented times, with the COVID-19 virus tearing apart the familiars that we hold dear. And all of us know somebody, or somebody who knows somebody, who's either sick or stuck at home. But at The Bloom Room, we don't believe in letting the bad news get us down.
That why we've put together this "Go Away Virus Care Kit", a little something that you can send to your family, friends or colleagues as a perk-me-up during this difficult time.
- 1 DIY Craft Kit with Assorted Dried Flowers: While away some time by arranging the dried flowers on a wooden "mason jar" board that you can then display it in your room! UHU Glue and instructions will be included.
- 1 Hush Candle "Tea Tree Pine Cedarwood" Hand Sanitiser: An alcohol-based organic hand sanitiser that’s rinse-free, moisturising, and 99.9% effective against all germs and bacteria. Infused with an all-natural, herbaceous blend of Tea Tree, Pine and Cedarwood essential oils with anti viral and anti bacterial properties.
- 1 Fossa Chocolate: Flavours available are Sea Salt 70% Dark Chocolate, Lychee Rose Dark Milk Chocolate, Honey Orchid Danchong Oolong Tea, Kokoa Kamili 100%. A random bar will be given unless you key in your preferred flavour under "Special Instructions" during checkout.
- 1 Dried Lavender Buds Sachet: These dried lavender buds are perfect for stuffing sachets or to be added into potpourri. Comes in a purple organza pouch (10cm x 9cm).
- 1 Unscented Coconut Milk Soap Bar by Soap Deli: This luxurious bar soap is made with rich Coconut milk. Due to its moisturizing properties the coconut milk, this soap helps soothe the symptoms of psoriasis, dermatitis, and eczema. The natural fatty acids in this milk can help treat dry and irritated skin and remove harmful bacteria from your skin.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Milk, Coconut oil, Rice Bran oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil
This care kit is packed in a Kraft paper box and will be tied with ribbons for delivery.
Together, we will pull through.
Questions? Please call 6447 0217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.