[July] Miniature Table Centerpiece Workshop
Date: 29 July 2017 (Saturday)
Venue: 315 Joo Chiat Road #01-01 Singapore 427566
Tailored for beginners, this workshop will take you through the fundamentals of choosing complementary flowers and foliage, floral foam preparation, followed by a demonstration of conditioning and arranging techniques.
You will then get the opportunity to pick your favourite blooms from a floral bar filled with gorgeous seasonal flowers (delicate blooms! fluffy plumes! colourful berries! textural pods!) and foliage.
This is a great way to get acquainted with flowers and floral arranging, as the vessel used is a miniature white enamel bowl. So, you will end up with a cute arrangement for take-home!
Size: 20cm X 23cm
Workshop size is kept small and intimate (4-6 pax) so that you get the most out of the session. You will leave the workshop with a profound appreciation of flowers, and a deeper understanding of the creative process behind every table centerpiece.
- Introduction of The Bloom Room’s floral and stylistic philosophy and the workshop theme
- Demonstration of conditioning and arranging techniques
- Hands-on crafting session, with individual instruction
- Photo session at the back alleys of the Joo Chiat’s historic and colourful shophouses
Cost of workshop includes fresh seasonal blooms, usage of tools, conditioning tips, technique demonstration and individual instruction to create your very own take-home table centerpiece.
Tools will be provided. Bring writing materials, a camera and your creativity!
- No prior flower knowledge or experience required.
- Strictly no refund or exchange of classes, products & services after confirmation.
- Minimum sign-up of 4 pax for class to commence. Most classes will proceed. You will receive another confirmation email in the week of the class.
- If there are not enough sign-ups, the class will be rescheduled. Participants may then choose to attend the rescheduled class or receive a full refund.
- Price stated is only for 1 participant. Due to space constraints, we will not be able to allow spouses or children to wait in the store while the workshop is ongoing.