[November] The Spiral - A Jar Flowers Workshop
Date: 6 November 2021 (Saturday)
Venue: 10 Kaki Bukit Ave 4, #04-61 Premier @ KB
Tailored for beginners, this two-hour fresh flowers workshop will take you through the fundamentals of choosing complementary flowers and foliage, followed by conditioning and arranging techniques.
You will then get the opportunity to pick your favourite blooms from a floral bar filled with gorgeous seasonal flowers (delicate blooms! fluffy plumes! colourful berries! textural pods!) before putting them together using the spiral technique.
Held at our lovely, light-filled studio, our floral workshops are usually casual, creative affairs. Workshop size is kept small and intimate (with safe distancing measures) so that you get the most out of the session. You will leave the workshop with a profound appreciation of flowers, and a deeper understanding of the creative process behind every arrangement.
- Introduction of The Bloom Room's floral and stylistic philosophy and the theme of the class
- Demonstration of the spiral technique
- Participant's hands-on crafting session, and individual guidance
- Photo session
Cost of class includes fresh seasonal blooms, usage of tools, conditioning tips, technique demonstration and individual guidance to create your very own take-home arrangement.
Tools will be provided. Bring writing materials, a camera and your creativity!
- No prior flower knowledge or experience required.
- Strictly no refund or exchange of classes, products & services after confirmation.
- Participants must be fully vaccinated, and are expected to keep their masks on throughout the session.
- Only 2 pax - 4 pax for a workshop - gather a friend to make it a private workshop!