Miniature Garden In A Mug Workshop
Tailored for beginners, this two-hour fresh flowers workshop will take you through the fundamentals of choosing complementary flowers and foliage, floral foam preparation, followed by a demonstration of conditioning and arranging techniques.
You will then get the opportunity to pick your favourite blooms from a floral bar filled with gorgeous seasonal flowers (delicate blooms! fluffy plumes! colourful berries! textural pods!) and foliage, before arranging them beautifully in a white enamel mug.
Held at The Bloom Room’s lovely, light-filled space, our floral workshops are usually casual, creative affairs. Locally-inspired tea from Ette Tea will be provided so that you can sip as you craft.
Workshop size is kept small and intimate (6-8 pax) so that you get the most out of the session. You will leave the workshop with a profound appreciation of flowers, and a deeper understanding of the creative process behind every table centerpiece.
- Introduction of The Bloom Room’s floral and stylistic philosophy and the workshop theme
- Demonstration of conditioning and arranging techniques
- Hands-on crafting session, with individual instruction
- Photo session
Cost of workshop includes fresh seasonal blooms, usage of tools, conditioning tips, technique demonstration and individual instruction to create your very own take-home hand-tied bouquet.
Tools will be provided. Bring writing materials, a camera and your creativity!
- No prior flower knowledge or experience required.
- Strictly no refund or exchange of classes, products & services after confirmation.
- Minimum sign-up of 4 pax for class to start a class. Please gather your friends and email email@example.com to set a workshop date and time.