[November] Rustic Floral Crown
Date: 4 November 2017 (Saturday)
Venue: 315 Joo Chiat Road #01-01 Singapore 427566
Tailored for absolute beginners, this workshop takes you through the basics of creating a lovely, rustic floral crown. A range of wiring and crafting techniques will be demonstrated before you choose between creating a half crown or a full crown.
Held at The Bloom Room’s lovely, light-filled heritage shophouse space, our floral workshops are usually casual, creative affairs. Light refreshments (Nonya kueh-kuehs!) and locally-inspired tea from Ette Tea will be provided so that you can nibble as you craft.
Expect to work with a variety of seasonal flowers and foliage (delicate buds! fluffy plumes! colourful berries! textural pods! structural branches!) to assemble your own floral crown.
Workshop size is kept small and intimate (6-8 pax) so that you get the most out of the session. You will leave the workshop with a stronger understanding of floral crowns.
- Introduction of The Bloom Room’s floral and stylistic philosophy and the workshop theme
- Demonstration of conditioning and anchoring techniques
- Hands-on crafting session, with individual instruction
- Photo session at the back alleys of the Joo Chiat’s historic and colourful shophouses
Cost of workshop includes fresh seasonal blooms, usage of tools, conditioning tips, technique demonstration and individual instruction to create one take-home floral crown.
Floral tools will be provided. Bring your creativity, writing materials, and a camera!
- No prior flower knowledge or experience required.
- Strictly no refund or exchange of classes, products & services after confirmation.
- Minimum sign-up of 4 pax for class to commence. Most classes will proceed. You will receive another confirmation email in the week of the class.
- If there are not enough sign-ups, the class will be rescheduled. Participants may then choose to attend the rescheduled class or receive a full refund.
- Price stated is only for 1 participant. Due to space constraints, we will not be able to allow spouses or children to wait in the store while the workshop is ongoing.