[October 2018] Hello There - An Everlasting Wreath Workshop
Date: 6 October 2018 (Saturday)
Venue: 315 Joo Chiat Road #01-01 Singapore 427566
Tailored for beginners, this one-of-a-kind workshop will take you through the fundamentals of choosing complementary artificial flowers and foliage, and assembling them on a gold wire ring.
Then you will add on a gorgeous, wood-cut "hello" sign by @kcottagestudio!
This spring wreath can be hung on your wall or door.
Held at our lovely, light-filled heritage shophouse space, our floral workshops are usually casual, creative affairs. Chilled tea by local teamaker Ette Tea will be provided for you to sip as you craft.
Workshop size is kept small and intimate (4-6 pax) so that you get the most out of the session. You will leave the workshop with a profound appreciation of flowers, and a deeper understanding of the creative process behind the making of a spring wreath.
- Introduction of The Bloom Room's floral and stylistic philosophy and the theme of the class
- Participant's hands-on crafting session, and individual guidance
- Photo session at the back alleys of Joo Chiat's historic and colourful shophouses
Cost of class includes selection of artificial blooms, usage of tools, technique demonstration and individual guidance to create your very own take-home masterpiece.
Tools will be provided. Bring writing materials, a camera and your creativity!
[Please select "Self-collection" upon checkout.]
- No prior flower knowledge or experience required.
- Strictly no refund or exchange of classes, products & services after confirmation. Please read: https://www.bloomroom.sg/pages/workshop-policies
Minimum sign-up of 4 pax for class to commence. Most of our classes will proceed. You will receive another confirmation email in the week of the class.
If there are not enough sign-ups, the class will be rescheduled. Participants may then choose to attend the rescheduled class or receive a full refund.
- Price stated is only for 1 participant. Due to space constraints, we will not be able to allow spouses or children to wait in the store while the workshop is ongoing.